August 16, 2008

It's a baby shower!

I'm incredibly behind on posting anything because, well, I'm lazy... So, I'll recap a few things that went on in the past few weeks.
Kelly Garvey and Tiffany Brewster threw Annalisa and I a fantastic baby shower at Kelly's house. Everyone was so generous, I received a boppy nursing pillow, cute little baby outfits, tons of books, baby nail clippers, baby Einstein DVDs, a teddy bear, a baby bath kit, diapers and other things.
We played a hilarious memory game where the word corresponded with candy bars. Whoppers were 10 lb babies, pap smears were Butter Fingers, conception was a Scor bar. Oh, it was hilarious!
Lizz brought her baby, Asher, to the shower and he was a hit. He's such a good kid, I only hope my kid is as well behaved as Asher. He had a blast with the tissue paper and bags (his favorite bag was gold and sparkly). I had such a fun time!

No comments: