August 16, 2008

Artist for hire?

I drew quite a bit through high school and then ran out of interesting things to draw. I'm thinking of maybe doing portraits as a side job, especially since I'll be at home a lot once the baby comes. So I'm putting a few of my drawings on here as a start, hoping that one of you might have a picture you'd like me to draw. I'm horrible at still life pics, but I'm pretty good at drawing something from a photograph. Well you can be the judge, my drawing are below. All were done from magazines or pictures... I guess if you can tell who the pictures are of, it will be a good way to judge the quality. Let me know what you think! :)

4 comments:

Andee said...

Ashley! Those are absolutely stunning! I never knew you liked to draw.. and let me just say you are incredible!! I'll have to think of a picture for you to draw for Kelly and I!

-Andee

Annalisa said...

wow! who knew you were amazing at drawing? I could guess but these are amazing. I'll have to let you know

Tiffany said...

Wow, you are so incredibly talented! I can’t wait until I have something for you to draw for me. I am so impressed that you have such amazing skills to share with the world.

Lizz said...

Your picture of Asher turned out great! I love the Liv Tyler one, looks just like her!