May 6, 2009

Florida

A few weeks ago we went down to Florida with my family. We had so much fun and I've been so busy since we got back that I'm just getting around to posting pictures. Plus we have a million pics and it was hard for me to stop adding more!! I finally drew the line on the pictures (I'll post more later) Above is Noah at this pirate golf course in Orlando. Very pirates of the Caribbean, but not quite that cool.
At Grande Vista in Orlando they had these signs all around the lake in the middle of the property. So we went alligator hunting...No sooner did we start then a slightly drunk man sitting out on his room's balcony told us of a monster gater 10 feet long! He said that the man-eater sun bathed in the morning. The next day we found the "monster". More like 6 feet instead of ten, but still pretty freaking cool.
Noah explaining just how big the alligator was. He's totally exaggerating.
My little angel boy. Such a ham and we love him for it.
BLIZZARD BEACH!!! One of the things I was most excited for. It was sooooo fun! Only drawback, the water in the kids area was frigid! Noah wasn't a fan.
He sure looked cute in his swimmin suit though
Well that was our trip. I'll post more pictures later. Everything is going well with our little family. Noah started crawling a few days ago and now cruises around the house after Olive (our dog). Hope you all are doing well and happy!

1 comment:

Lizz said...

Yeah, you broke the lack of blog spell!!