June 27, 2008

Baby stuffs...

So we bought a crib from Target and it finally came last night! I was so excited!!! Now that we're starting to get Noah baby stuff it seems so real.
Feeling him kick and move around makes me so happy. He's a bloody acrobat sometimes! The other night when I got home from work he had the hiccups. It was amazing feeling my belly jump every couple of seconds. It seems impossible that there's a tiny person inside my stomach. Granted right now he still looks a bit like an alien, but thankfully he's getting more human everyday. He's already sucking his thumb and swallowing. It's completely unbelievable.
We have decided on a theme for Noah's room (We'll probably change our minds again next week). I found the cutest bed set with old school rocket ships and stars all over. I think we'll paint some rocket ships flying around on the wall and some stars on the ceiling and walls.

It's super cute, but kind of expensive, so we'll probably change our minds again. It's nice to at least start planning though...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

No Pirates? I love this idea too! Very cute, Miss Ashley!