June 25, 2008

All who loathe their jobs, please raise your hands...

So alright, a freakin' adorable angry puppy doesn't have anything to do with work, but sometimes you just need a puppy...

Kristo and I are having some hardcore job hatred lately.

Kristo works for the bank and because of some heavy firing, they've been really understaffed and by extension, really overworked. He's also the acting assistance manager, but hasn't officially been given the title or raise yet. So he's doing a management job for a banker's salary... Poo poo stupid bank, poo poo.

Thankfully, he's just applied at the Art Institute in Draper and hopefully he'll get accepted so he can start pursuing a career in Graphic Design. He's wickedly talented and I really hope he gets accepted. It will be hard juggling baby and work and school, but it will be worth it if he can be in a job he loves.

I work for a timeshare company and the people I work with are great, but the job sucks kaboodle. My absolute dream job would be to own a bakery, but owning my own business scares the crap out of me. Maybe it will happen someday :)

No comments: