October 31, 2008

Smiley

Below we have some rare photographs of the elusive Noah smile. Be warned, these photographs may contain levels of cuteness not suitable for the faint of heart... View at your own risk.
Seen here in the jungles of Africa, we were lucky to have the camera ready for Noah's dimply cheeks.
The smile was captured here in the midst of a frequent diaper changing ritual...
Though not smiling here, we have caught a pose just as elusive as the smile. Here we have the fencing postition. En guarde ye scurvy dogs!

4 comments:

Andee said...

So adorable! Thank you so much for bringing him in yesterday! I was so glad to finally meet this little one! You look great and so happy!

I know you may not be too excited to come back to work, but I've missed having you here! ;)

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you brought him in. We did catch a few glimpses of smiles.... and even if we didn't get these full on smiles at work (who smiles like that at work anyway?)... he's still one of the cutest kids I've ever met!

Lizz said...

He is getting so big and so cute!

Mr said...

He's such a stud! And of course I love the fire truck onesie. He has such a cute smile!