October 11, 2008

Hiya!

It's been a crazy month in the Allred home. Noah is now one month old and such a sweetheart. Even now, not long after his birth, it's hard to imagine what I did with the abundant free time I had pre-baby. We've had A LOT of sleepless nights and lots of tears, but he's such a cute little monkey that it's worth it.
Noah's first trip to the mountains. This was taken up at the Alpine Loop.
Sleeping in his carrier...
The fall leaves were gorgeous!
Flashing a little smile ;)
Olive loves giving Noah kisses, Noah doesn't like it so much...
This is my pouty face, give me a kiss...
Bathtime! He loves the water.Post-bathtime. Olive wants a sniff...
Noah giving himself a big hug!


4 comments:

Andee said...

Ashley, he's perfect! Thanks so much for posting more pictures! All of us at work have been waiting to see more of Noah! I hope all is going well! Miss you!

Mr said...

Oh my goodness, he's so cute! I love the pic. of him hugging himself. He looks like such an angel, I miss you!

Tiffany said...

He's gorgeous! Congratulations and thank you for posting the pictures! Good to see you are so happy! Give cute little Noah a hug from all of us!

I miss seeing you every day!

Lizz said...

It's about time, but the wait was worse it for cute litle mini-Kristo!