June 5, 2009

Noah Balogna

Caught some great moments on film (or gygabyte or nanosyncrometer or whatever the equivalent to film is on a digital camera). Anyways.. thought I would share the laughs.
Oh silly duck, how you amuse me...See the spit string? Noah has a perma-spit ring around any shirt I put on him. Why not put on a bib you say? He just learned to rip bibs off. Cheeky little monkey.
Noah decided that the DVD's looked better on the floor than stacked orderly on the shelves. Who am I to argue?I'm really glad that I get to be home with Noah because I get to see all the awesome things he does. I should start calling him Sponge Bob, because he soaks up everything! He's learning so fast. I'm so happy to see him growing up, but a part of me get depressed when I see him learning to crawl and learning how to feed himself a cookie (this may seem little, but after nursing for almost 9 months, having him feed himself is a feat equal to the parting of the red seas in my book). I want him to stay my little boy. Seeing Maren (our new niece) this week made me realize how huge Noah is and how much I need to appreciate every stage in his life. It's amazing how much I love this little boy. Being a parent is a gabillion times harder than I expected, but I'm so grateful we took the great dive into parenthood. It really is worth it.

2 comments:

Lizz said...

I'm so glad that he's beginning to learn to shove food in his mouth himself. YEAH! That really is like a miracle!

Rachelle said...

I love how perfectly positioned the duck is...