September 17, 2008

Noah is here!!


HAPPY DAY! Noah is here! We went to the State Fair on September 9th and walked around for about four hours. At 2:30 AM the next morning I started having contractions. I didn't know they were contractions at the time... I thought I just got food poisoning from the pulled pork sandwich I had at the fair. I cursed the man who made that sandwich because I felt awful! Later the morning of the 10th (my due date) I realized that the cramping stomach aches were coming at regular intervals. I thought "Hey maybe these are contractions!" and immediately started timing. After hours of timing the now very painful contractions, my water broke at about 7:30 PM and we rushed to the hospital.

At four thirty in the morning of the 11th of September Noah Kristopher Allred was born, weighing 6 lbs 9 oz and measuring 21 inches long.

He's such an angel and we love him so much!

5 comments:

Mr said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! Congrats to you both, I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe how much some of the pictures look like Asher. I can't wait to meet the little guy, I hope you are feeling well!

Andee said...

Ashley!! I'm so excited! Congrats again! He is so adorable! I love the picture were he is resting his face on his hand, too cute!

He looks a lot like Asher, their gonna have so much fun together!

Congrats again to the Happy Parents! I can't wait to meet this angel! Don't forget, he has 'Work Aunts' here that are DYING to see him!

Miss you!

Tiffany said...

Noah is gorgeous and Mommy looks beautiful and glowing too! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet him! I'm so happy for all of you. You're such a cute family!

Lizz said...

That picture of him in the multicolored hat looks just like Asher, what a lucky boy Noah is! :) Thanks for posting pictures!

InspirednTired said...

Yea!! He is so cute! We are so happy for you guys!